Bathroom Installation, Repairs and More Penwortham
Are you looking for a Bathroom Fitter in Penwortham? Look no Further than The Bathroom Fitters. We’re Safe trader approved bathroom installation experts and we ensure our customers are 100% satisfied with your bathroom installation or repair. We ensure our customers are put first to ensure that we provide only the best services in Penwortham.
We provide both domestic and commercial services and ensure that our job is untaken without causing disruption where possible.
We are able to install disability bathrooms for the elderly an for those with special needs. We can tailor our bathrooms to make bathing as comfortable as possible for the client.
We can also install a wide range of bathrooms from wetrooms, bathtubs, shower trays and enclosures.
- Tiling – Floor and wall tiling such as porcelain, natural stone, limestone, marble, granite, ceramic and mosaic tiles.
- Electrics – We can provide electrical services such as bathroom light fittings and power shower installations.
- Plastering – We can carry out re-plastering of walls and ceilings as well as a skimming service.
- Decorating – Complete your new bathrooms overall look with a fresh lick of paint to finish the overall look.
- Our aim is to design and install a fully bespoke, tailored bathroom suite derived from the visions of each customer.
Contact Us Now For Advice And A Free Bathroom Quote
Fill Your House For Free
Quote “Big Thanks To Our ‘Lovely’ Bathroom Fitters”
The owner of the company has over 45 years of hands on experience in the trade, from plumbing to gas fitting, to the owner of a building company in the early 1980’s. He takes care of all works from start to finish, with great pride helps customers view all options with ‘free advice’ and a guarantee of customer satisfaction long after works are all finished, budgets a speciality. The Bathroom Fitters also worked on a TV project for Kirstie Allsop’s ‘Fill your house for Free’ in 2013, and won an award from Lancashire County Council ’Safe Trader Scheme’.